
It is with much glee and joy that I learned of the movie adaptation of Chuck Palahniuk's Choke almost a year ago. Talks of several movie versions of Chuck's books have been circulating the web for some time now. Choke is the first one since Fight Club and Invisible Monsters is said to be the next.
The Sundance film festival announced this week that Choke will be one of the selected films showing this January at the prestigious festival. Sam Rockwell and Anjelica Huston are two of the actors playing in the twisted tale of a sex addict who gets his jollies from going to SA meetings and asphyxiation.
I personally can't wait to see this film. Being a huge movie-goer and an even bigger fan of Chuck Palahniuk, I have been hooked ever since I read Choke.
Check the links below for an interview with Chuck on the set of Choke and for blurbs about the upcoming movie.
Sundance
on the Choke set w MTV
Nov 30, 2007
Choke
Posted by RandyPan at 7:09 AM
Labels: Choke, Chuck Palahniuk, Sundance Film Festival